AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde for Astigmatism (6 Pack)
AIR OPTIX® for plus HydraGlyde for Astigmatism contact lenses features unique Precision Balance 8|4® Design keeps lens balanced in place to prevent blurriness. Furthermore SmartShield® Technology helps shield against irritating deposits all month long keeping consistent comfort and outstanding vision.
Why is NextDayContacts the best place to order contact lenses from?
- Enjoy free overnight shipping on every single contact lens order that you place with NextDayContacts.
- Your preferred and favorite contact lens brands are in-stock and ready to ship to your home, hotel room, friend’s house, business trip, or wherever you need your contact lenses!
- Save 10% or more on your first order.
- We’re here to help. Our friendly team will ensure that you have the best experience possible when shopping with NextDayContacts!
We offer a free online vision test to all of our customers so that you can renew your Rx conveniently and inexpensively from the comfort of your home (or anywhere you have WiFi!). The vision test takes about 6 minutes to complete and you’ll receive a renewed vision prescription to order your contact lenses within 24 hours or less.
Renew your vision prescription now by clicking this link!
- Material: Silicone Hydrogel, lotrafilcon B
- Water Content: 33% Dk/t: 138 @-3.00D
- Surface: SmartShield® Technology
- Center thickness: 0.08mm @-3.00D
- Wearing Schedule: Daily wear and up to 6 nights extended wear
- Recommended replacement schedule: Monthly contact lenses
- Brand: AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism
- Recommended lens care: OPTI-FREE® PureMoist® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution or CLEARCARE® PLUS Cleaning & Disinfection Solution
- Manufacture: Alcon
Important information for AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses:
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism for daily wear or extended wear up to 6 nights for near / far-sightedness and astigmatism. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur. Ask your eye care professional for complete wear, care and safety information.
Questions about your contact lenses? No Problem. Contact Us