Air Optix Night and Day
When you order contact lenses online with Next Day Contacts you can save on of 3 months or more. In addition, we offer free next day shipping on all of our contact lenses online. Furthermore, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Of course, if your not happy for any reason with your contacts, simply send them back for a full refund.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the perfect lens for a flexible wear schedule to accommodate busy lifestyles. Moreover, are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, and are the most doctor recommended for patients who sleep in their contacts. As a matter of fact,they have the highest oxygen permeation than any other available soft contact lens. Therefore, wearers can enjoy clear vision and comfortable wear.
Why is NextDayContacts the best place to order contact lenses from?
- Enjoy free overnight shipping on every single contact lens order that you place with NextDayContacts.
- Your preferred and favorite contact lens brands are in-stock and ready to ship to your home, hotel room, friend’s house, business trip, or wherever you need your contact lenses!
- Save 10% or more on your first order.
- Celebrate even more savings when you purchase 6 or more boxes at one time.
- We’re here to help you around the clock. Our friendly team will ensure that you have the best experience possible when shopping with NextDayContacts!
Do you need to renew your vision prescription?
We offer a free online vision test to all of our customers so that you can renew your Rx conveniently and inexpensively from the comfort of your home (or anywhere you have WiFi!). The vision test takes about 6 minutes to complete and you’ll receive a renewed vision prescription to order your contact lenses within 24 hours or less.
Renew your vision prescription now by clicking this link!
- Material: Silicone Hydrogel, lotrafilcon A
- Water Content: 24% Dk/t: 175 @-3.00D
- Surface: SmartShield® Technology
- Center thickness: 0.08mm @-3.00D
- Wearing Schedule: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear
- Recommended replacement schedule: Monthly
- Indication: Includes vision correction and therapeutic use
- Recommended lens care: OPTI-FREE® PureMoist® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution or CLEARCARE® PLUS Cleaning & Disinfection Solution
- Manufacture: Alcon
Important information for AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (lotrafilcon A) contact lenses:
Indicated for vision correction for daily wear (worn only while awake) or extended wear (worn while awake and asleep) for up to 30 nights.
A corneal ulcer may develop rapidly and cause eye pain, redness or blurry vision as it progresses. If left untreated, a scar, and in rare cases loss of vision, may result. The risk of serious problems is greater for extended wear vs. daily wear and smoking increases this risk. A one-year post-market study found 0.18% (18 out of 10,000) of wearers developed a severe corneal infection, with 0.04% (4 out of 10,000) of wearers experiencing a permanent reduction in vision by two or more rows of letters on an eye chart.
Not everyone can wear for 30 nights. Although, approximately 80% of wearers can wear the lenses for extended wear. About two-thirds of wearers achieve the full 30 nights continuous wear.
In clinical trials, approximately 3-5% of wearers experience at least one episode of infiltrative keratitis, a localized inflammation of the cornea which may be accompanied by mild to severe pain and may require the use of antibiotic eye drops for up to one week. Also, other less serious side effects were conjunctivitis, lid irritation or lens discomfort including dryness, mild burning or stinging.
Contact lenses should not be worn if you have: eye infection or inflammation (redness and/or swelling); eye disease, injury or dryness that interferes with contact lens wear; systemic disease that may be affected by or impact lens wear; certain allergic conditions or using certain medications (ex. some eye medications).
Lenses should be replaced every month. If removed before then, lenses should be cleaned and disinfected before wearing again. Always follow the eye care professional’s recommended lens wear, care and replacement schedule. If you have questions, ask your eye care professional or call (800)-875-3001 or go to airoptix.com.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (LOTRAFILCON A) CONTACT LENSES: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 175 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
Next Day Delivery
Tired of waiting on contact lenses? Well then don’t!
Ordering contacts online with Next Day Contacts is easy! Simply upload your prescription, select your contact lenses, check out, and we will ship your contacts to you next day.
Questions? No Problem. Contact Us